Spring Model Call Application
***The Spring Model Call application is now closed since it’s Thursday, and I will be contacting everyone that applied this evening!***
[If you will be a high school student graduating with Class of 2018, I will be looking for Senior Rep Models either next week or the week after. If you’re interested in that, please sign up for my newsletter/mailing list, and I will notify everyone by email when the application for reps is open. Thank you!]
I am looking for new faces to add to my portfolio! No modeling experience is required. There is no height/weight requirement.
If you are under 19, you MUST have your parent’s permission to apply and model.
What I Am Looking For:
- Four fashionable young ladies who are either in high school or look as though they are in high school
- Model experience is NOT required, but please be comfortable with having your photo taken.
If selected to model, you must:
- Sign the photography contract and model release form. A model release form gives me permission to display your images on my website, social media, and any marketing materials. A photography contract outlines information about the photo shoot (time/date), how you may use the images you receive, and what you can expect from your photographer.
- If you are under 19, your parent must sign the photography contract and a minor model release form for you.
- Show up at the time/date your session is scheduled. If you do not show up, you forfeit the offer.
- Send me photos of the outfit you plan to wear (after you’ve been selected)
- Hair/Makeup is not provided, so please show up with your hair/makeup done. You do not need professionally done hair/makeup, just please look neat.
Models will receive:
- One 20-30 minute session at an outdoor location of my choosing in Mobile, Alabama
- Five social media images
- Social media images are lightly watermarked because I do not give print releases with my images. You are free to display these on your social media pages and/or email them to someone.
- A $50 credit towards prints/other products
You must be available:
- This weekend (Saturday April 8th and Sunday April 9th between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM)
- I shoot during this time because this is known as “golden hour” when the lighting is best.
- You will be given an exact time if selected to model.
- If bad weather is a possibility, I will call you at least two hours in advance and reschedule.
If you are selected, you will receive an acceptance email with more details.
If you are not selected, you will receive an email letting you know.